Head of Logistics department in Vilnius/Kaunas (eCommerce)
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a fast thinking, passionate Head of Logistics department in Vilnius/Kaunas (eCommerce)r to take the lead on all things digital and play a key role in driving this already impressive business forward. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, quick learner to join our fast-growing business and hit the ground running!
Get in touch with Dalia via firstname.lastname@example.org to hear the finer details on this one or apply via email@example.com
+370 659 55911, Dalia
What experience you'll need
Formal Marketing/eCommerce University education;
- Have worked end-to-end on an eCommerce site with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with brands in their early stages of development.
- Extensive experience with all digital marketing channels.
- Independent thinker and hard worker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The leader with the ability to hit the ground running and drive positive change. Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.