HR Manager in Vilnius/Kaunas
We are looking for an experienced HR manager/generalist to carry our comprehensive HR support to ensure the employees are equipped with the best practices. This is an extremely hands-on role providing support to company management on overall HR operations and delivering the strategic objectives.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people from both FMCG and e-commerce areas. If you'd like to help us build the best and most reliable place to buy brands online, this is your chance to make history.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
- Implement HR strategies to align with business objectives;
- developing a strategic partnership with business leaders;
- Recruiting and selection, engagement, leadership in talent development, performance management, organizational development, compensation, and internal communication;
- Support of Line managers on onboarding and offboarding;
- Manage the appraisal system;
- Assess training needs and apply a mentoring program to match line managers needs;
- Ensure all legal compliance throughout HR management.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience;
- Professional development;
- International environment and challenging projects.
Get in touch with Dalia via firstname.lastname@example.org to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 659 55911, Dalia
- Experience as an HR manager or HR generalist- 5 years in international organization (Baltics, EU or UK)
- Formal University education in HR, Business Management or Marketing;
- Experience in recruitment and selection of middle-level positions - 3-5 years;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Knowledge of HR systems and attention to details;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy working hard in a fun, casual working environment;
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.