Project assurance manager
Are you looking for a quality-focused Project management company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at an International construction company (Germany). Join us as a project assurance manager for our international projects abroad (EU, NATO, and no EU countries).
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Project assurance manager working on the Project management team, you will be empowered to business processes (construction) and provide necessary documents and agreements with business partners and governmental institutions.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
- Providing technical protocol, technical agreements according to legal requirements;
- Analyze, plan, and organize daily construction project action in place;
- Work with legal project documentation (in English), also construction agreements;
- Extensive experience with all construction project stages (from planning to constant construction supervision).
- Hard worker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience (starting from 5000 eur bruto);
- Professional development;
- Travels and work abroad in challenging projects with an international team;
- International environment.
What experience you'll need
- Formal technical Engineering University education and/or an attitude for collecting Technical information;
- A high level of professionalism, 4-5 years experience in the construction field ;
- Attention to details;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy working hard in a fun, casual working environment;
- Very motivated and goal-oriented individual;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language;
German language knowledge would be a big advantage
Would it be acceptable for You to work on a business trip for 3-6 months?
Get in touch with Dalia via email@example.com to hear the finer details on this one or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
+370 659 55911, Dalia