Quality Control Manager in Vilnius
Are you looking for a quality-focused Project management company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at an International construction company (Germany). Join us as a Quality Control Manager in our Vilnius office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Quality Control Manager working on the Project management team, you will be empowered to Represent QC business processes and provide necessary documents and agreements with business partners and governmental institutions.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
- Providing minutes, technical protocol, technical agreements;
- Analyze, consolidate, and forward daily action summaries to managers;
- Collect data during weekly meetings to create informative technical projects, technical presentations, or project documentation, also agreements.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience;
- Professional development;
- International environment and challenging projects.
- Formal technical Engineering University education and/or an attitude for collecting Technical information;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Attention to details;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy working hard in a fun, casual working environment;
- Very motivated and goal-oriented individual;
- A high level of professionalism;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.