Sales director (Tallinn)
We‘re looking for a new sales leader to join one of the most successful company within the Baltics in the field of protective coating. This company provides metal painting solutions and serves the most important and supreme industrial sites in Lithuania and Central-Eastern Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attracting new clients in the Estonian market and building strong long-term relationships with existing ones. ( Product – protective coating solutions)
- Attending exhibitions and other events to present company‘s products and services;
- Actively participating in the company‘s service and branding, making use of social media communication to promote company‘s products and services;
- Developing sales strategies and processes for new and existing products and services;
- Making competitors‘ research and market analysis;
- Planning sales activities and creating monthly reports.
Suitable candidates for the role will have:
- At least 3 years of successful experience in sales;
- Marketing and promotion services experience in B2B sector;
- Fluent in Estonian, Russian and English languages;
- Focus on customers, excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Have ability to travel and attend exhibitions and other events;
- Dynamic personality with a self-motivation and enthusiastic attitude;
- Category B driving license.
The Company offers:
- Real career advancement and growth opportunities in the near future;
- Attractive and motivating compensation package;
- Interesting and dynamic work in a professional, supportive Team;
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere;
- A competitive salary and social guarantees.
For more information:
When applying, please send your resume and a short cover letter in English. For any additional information please contact (English speaking only) via telephone: +37063601096 or e-mail: email@example.com